Supplement of the Month- December
This month we are featuring our Anxiety Tincture!
Our Anxiety formula calms the mind and eases anxiety without making you sedated, so you can move through your day with ease. Dr. Peter Borten designed this blend of highly sophisticated western and Chinese herbs to be the most effective, natural solution for your anxiety. This formula is a combination of 18 synergistic herbs that address a full range of possible anxiety patterns. Some of those herbs are:
- Bupleurum – eases the flow of stuck energy, including the emotional tension associated with fear and anxiety.
- Magnolia Bark – recent research indicates that it decreases anxiety, and alleviates digestive upset.
- Zizyphus – this seed has long been used as a calming agent in Traditional ChineseÊMedicine for anxiety and insomnia.
- Rehmannia – this herb calms a hyperactive nervous system and helps support the adrenal glands, which are usually excessively taxed when we’re anxious.
- Passionflower – this herb has a long history of use in American and European herbal medicine as a valuable calming agent for anxiety and insomnia. Several studies have confirmed its benefits in this regard.
Product of the Month
This month we are featuring our Transcend Exfoliating Loofah Soap!
Exfoliating is one of the keys to caring for our skin. It removes dead cells and thin layers of skin that are growing over ingrown hairs, unclogs pores, and increases circulation. It makes our skin radiant and our bodies more energized. We believe whole-heartedly that you should exfoliate every day, or at minimum two times per week. However, exfoliating without moisturizing can leave you with even dryer skin. We use a single large slice of loofah (which is a fibrous vegetable in the cucumber family) in each bar for the brisk scrubbing or “skin brushing” experience. No little bits to dirty your bathtub or clog the drain. Then we add extra virgin olive oil and rich, buttery coconut oil to restore moisture to skin as the top layer of dead cells is cleared away. Meanwhile our signature Transcend essential oil blend of amber, vetiver and ginger imparts a delightful aromatherapy experience. As an Ayurvedic practitioner, Briana Borten has recommended skin exfoliation to hundreds of her patients to improve vitality and ready the skin for nutrient absorption. She created this exfoliating spa bar as the perfect, easy tool for you to enjoy nourishing your skin.