Supplement of the Month March
This month we are featuring our Allergy Relief Tincture!
Our allergy formula was created by Dr. Peter Borten, to alleviate common allergy symptoms such as runny nose, watery eyes, itchy nose, eyes, skin, and throat, sneezing, and congestion*, without the side effects.
It’s easy to use – just take 2 to 3 droppers in water or straight up, 2 to 3 times a day or as needed.
This potent tincture is a highly sophisticated blend of herbs chosen specifically for their effectiveness and their synergistic actions. Peter has spent over a decade caring for patients with allergies and researching the most useful plants to treat them.
A few of the powerful herbs in this tincture are:
- Ligusticum root– used to improve circulation in the head and alleviate head pain and congestion.*
- Siler root– used to dry excessive secretions, such as runny nose and watery eyes, and also to alleviate pain and pressure.*
- Magnolia flower– used to treat runny nose and sinus congestion.*
- Schizandra berry – used to reduce eye watering, nose runny, and to improve energy.*
- Scutellaria – used to reduce inflammation and dry out the lungs and nasal passages.*
- These along with 12 other valuable allergy treating herbs create a strong, yet balanced solution to relieve the feeling of being underwater with a runny nose and stingy eyes while sneezing.
Product of the Month
This month we are featuring our Transcend Body Lotion!
Our signature Dragontree lotions have essential fats that alleviate dryness, restorative emollients that relieve irritation and reduce the signs of aging, protective plant and bee ingredients that intensely rejuvenate the skin, and soothing herb extracts that help with irritation and discomfort.
Some of our ingredients are just too good to not explain further.
- Tamanu oil -This rich skin-healing oil is from a tropical nut and it restores skin that has been damaged by sun, wind, and dryness. It’s been scientifically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, heal burns and wounds, soothe and heal insect bites, cure athlete’s foot, and mend chapped lips.
- Rose Hip Seed oil – This skin restorative comes from the seeds of rose fruits grown in Chile. We love it because it soaks into the skin easily, and does not leave a greasy residue. It’s a wonderful hydrator, and penetrates dry or damaged skin immediately.
- Reishi mushroom– This legendary mushroom has amazing immune enhancing and anti-cancer properties. It also soothes irritated skin, and promotes the healing of damaged skin.
- Acai-This small purple fruit is extremely rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, helping to eliminate free radicals (which age the skin). This is beneficial for all the oxidative damage of skin from sun, pollution, chemicals, smoke, etc. It is also soothes and nourishes irritated skin, and reduces age spots.