Supplement of the Month
This month we are featuring our Nasal Oil!
Its powerful ingredients include:
- Coptis Root – this herb has a long history of use to cool and soothe irritated mucus membranes and to dry up secretions; it is now understood to have strong antimicrobial properties.
- Angelica –this herb is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to alleviate pain, activate the immune system in the nasal passages, and decongest the head.
- Calendula Flower – this herb has a long tradition of use in Western herbal medicine to soothe irritated skin and mucus membranes.
- Blue Chamomile Essential Oil – is a powerful agent for calming, cooling, and soothing irritation of all types.
- Magnolia Flower – this herb is valued for its ability to decongest the nose and sinuses.
- Ravensara Essential Oil – is valued in aromatherapy for the treatment of viral infections.
Product of the Month
This month we are featuring our Balance Lotion!
A warming blend of vanilla, black pepper and cardamom, our signature Dragontree Balance lotion has essential fats that alleviate dryness, restorative emollients that relieve irritation and reduce the signs of aging, protective plant and bee ingredients that intensely rejuvenate the skin, and soothing herb extracts that help with irritation and discomfort.
Some key ingredients that are just too awesome to not highlight include:
- Tamanu oil -This rich skin-healing oil is from a tropical nut and it restores skin that has been damaged by sun, wind, and dryness. It’s been scientifically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, heal burns and wounds, soothe and heal insect bites, cure athlete’s foot, and mend chapped lips.
- Rose Hip Seed oil – This skin restorative comes from the seeds of rose fruits grown in Chile. We love it because it soaks into the skin easily, and does not leave a greasy residue. It’s a wonderful hydrator, and penetrates dry or damaged skin immediately.
- Reishi mushroom– This legendary mushroom has amazing immune enhancing and anti-cancer properties. It also soothes irritated skin, and promotes the healing of damaged skin.
- Acai-This small purple fruit is extremely rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, helping to eliminate free radicals (which age the skin). This is beneficial for all the oxidative damage of skin from sun, pollution, chemicals, smoke, etc. It is also soothes and nourishes irritated skin, and reduces age spots.